LCF Network Program
Here’s your chance to join a very active group of like-minded international chocolate industry professionals that are boosting their networking opportunities considerably by joining the LCF Networking Program. Members can join in the coffee breaks, enjoy a private lunch together and take advantage of key priorities during the day. Members of the LCF Network Program will have the following key benefits during the day:
- Arrival teas coffees and pastries, mid-morning coffee, 2 course network buffet lunch, afternoon tea and biscuits
- Guaranteed seating in the luxurious LCF lecture hall
- Online access to promote yours and your company’s interests online with fellow delegates (starts August 2017)
- Access to exhibition all day
- Free Wifi
LCF Dinner and Evening Drinks Reception
If you have the time and are really serious about networking further or simply wish to wind down at the end of a long day’s lectures, come and dine with your sponsors and key guests of the LCF in style. Catch the Dockland’s Cable car to the LCF Dinner and literally drop in at the Intercontinental Hotel for your fabulous evening dinner.
The evening will start shortly after the conference (with enough time to freshen up) and includes:
- Pre-dinner welcome drink
- 3 course sit down dinner
- ½ bottle of table wine per person*
- Teas, coffee and petit fours
* There will be table service and bar for those that wish to purchase additional wines and spirits and a cash bar for the whole evening.
* This does not include transport, the cable car is very cheap and the stop is in front of the conference venue or a short taxi ride of approximately 10 mins. from the venue.
Your details (used only for your registration and strictly kept confidential)
Please enter your details as you would like to appear on your badge, your badge will just have your name position and company.