Tickets for The London Chocolate Forum 2020
Register for your free and paid tickets at the LCF – London Heathrow Marriott – 26th Oct 2020
Whether you are attending for the first time, or wish to join our active group of returning professionals, we look forward to welcoming you to the LCF 2020 in our new venue in the heart of London Heathrow – The LCF is a trade only event so we will have some free tickets available to our loyal customer base and for senior professionals that we recognise in the industry – if you think you are part of the target audience or your organization cannot authorize a booking fee please register below (not through Eventbrite) and we will get back to you about your free place!
Tickets will consist of the following:
- General Admission – Register directly on this page with us or through our ticketing providers Eventbrite. Includes: Admission to all 3 lecture programmes & exclusive workshops running throughout the day, entry to the ‘Suppliers to the Industry Exhibition’, Arrival, Morning and Afternoon break with sweet, savoury and healthy options, Unlimited tea and coffee throughout the day, Locally inspired hot lunch buffet, Pens and pads, Filtered water, Wi-Fi & Parking.
- Free ticket** – Register on Eventbrite – Includes admission to Lecture Hall 1 and ‘Suppliers to the Industry Exhibition’. Please note we will not be providing any catering for free delegates. **You can also apply below for a free place if you are part of our target audience, this can be because of (but not exclusive to) the following criteria: You are part of our loyal customer base, You have registered & attended 2 or more previous LCF events in the past, You are working in retail supply chain or sourcing, You are part of a large organisation that will not authorize a booking fee, you are a student/independent researcher and of course we will consider other valid applications!
- Dinner of the Decade & Networking Party – We invite you to celebrate 10 years of The London Chocolate Forum for dinner and drinks in a private dining suite & bar within the hotel! We will be sending out full 4 – course customisable dining menus so that you can choose your options for dinner (vegan and vegetarian options available, please contact us with dietary requirements.) This is a great way for all delegates to get to know each other more intimately and ultimately have fun! Dinner tickets will be sold here through Eventbrite.
- Add-ons: Day Parking, Exclusive – 1 hr – Workshop tickets, Lunch & All – day Teas and coffees package, Decade Dinner & Party. For free ticket holders, all avaliable here.
Your general admission ticket to the event includes all food and beverages throughout the day, including a hot buffet lunch with a range of options – check back soon for full menus! Lunch will be served alongside the exhibition area in the Lindbergh Lobby, outside of all 3 Lecture halls. There is a small cafe on-site and Italian restaurant where you can purchase food and beverages at lunch however please note that with large numbers of delegates attending on the day, the cafe quickly has very limited capacity and you will not be alongside other delegates of the same event – therefore we strongly recommend pre-ordering your catering with us, as we will be providing a networking buffet lunch in the building which allows for more introductions over the lunch break!
Please note all our tickets and add-ons will be available through our ticketing provider Eventbrite:
* * The LCF is a business event so we reserve the right to decline applications that are not within the target audience or of competitive nature. Once you register your attendance through Eventbrite we will email you to let you know if you have been declined a place. We endeavour to provide seats in the lecture hall to those that hold a General Admission ticket. However lecture hall seats do run out so they are on a first come in first served basis for free ticket holders. If you would like your seat guaranteed and you would like access to our Exclusive 1 hr Workshops in Lecture hall 2, upgrade to a paid ticket which also includes all your catering for the day.
* We reserve the right to refuse entry for non-target audience or companies of a competitive nature.
To register yourself today for your ticket click the following link:
Your details (used only for your registration and strictly kept confidential)
Please enter your details as you would like to appear on your badge, your badge will just have your name position and company.