Virus update – The LCF has (not been cancelled ) – so now that’s out the way…
Welcome to the London Chocolate Forum 2020, the world’s biggest international chocolate industry conference and networking event for the industrial chocolate industry that takes place every year. Join us too for our 10-Year Anniversary party celebrating 10 wonderful years of Kennedy’s event’s! And with our lovely new venue in London Heathrow Marriott Hotel, 2020 LCF is back with huge improvements – this time with much more networking time and a fabulous network (hot) lunch available for delegates. Join in our chocolate manufacturing workshops and a complimentary lunch is waiting for ALL exhibitors! *
*Delegates can upgrade free tickets to join in the lunch
And assuming we are all allowed to travel again we are all set for the 12th OCT 2021…
..this year’s 2020 benefit from the addition of two lecture halls, with small focused groups of chocolatiers with common interests to join our production workshops. There will be lectures all day across two lecture halls! Tickets will shortly be available via Event brite for General Admission. On Eventbrite you can also order tickets for your 10-Year Anniversary Party with add-ons such as greatly improved catering, parking and hotel accommodation. The LCF offers fair and excellent value and we believe in networking so you are in for a rewarding day.
*Entry is free – however we are charging a small admission fee this year to ensure your attendance is serious- please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any aspects of your ticketing.
The LCF is held in the state-of-the-art conferencing and exhibition centre in the heart of London Heathrow – London Heathrow Marriott Hotel, Bath Road, Heathrow Airport, Hayes, UB3 5AN United Kingdom.
LCF Key Facts
- 12st OCT for one day with brilliant party on the same evening
- Prestigious invitation only high level chocolate industry conference
- Delegates include: producers, retail, farmers and growers, supply chain , artisan, academic and research, right through to industrial production, packing and ingredient suppliers.
- Designed for senior management from within the international chocolate trade and manufacturing industry to meet, network, exchange ideas
- Stay in tune with challenges and new technologies facing the industry
- The LCF provides outstanding networking opportunities with over 350 over senior professionals flying in from all over the world
- Keynote industry lectures carefully selected by the editors of Kennedy’s Confection magazine on global chocolate manufacturing /packing trends and chocolate industry challenges.
The LCF 2020 provides you with a unique chance to forge valuable new relationships with in the comfort of a 4 star hotel.
Listen to some of the best speakers in the world
At the LCF, we select some of the world ‘s leading and thought provoking speakers and subsequently the LCF has been voted the event best in it’s class. Many of our speakers are companies speaking for the first time with their unique stories. Guaranteed to inspire and provide new insights that have often never been presented before. We are currently sourcing papers for 2020, if you have registered for a ticket this year we will notify you when we have released the full speaker programme. If you are interested in speaking please contact us.
Make sure you register for your tickets on our Eventbrite site:
There will be a link shortly to select your tickets.